March 14th, 2007
The new Mississippi River Hills Association will hold their first annual and first official meeting next Tuesday, March 20, 6:30 pm at the National Tiger Sanctuary in Bloomsdale.
Directions to the Tiger Sanctuary appear below.
No RSVP is necessary. Refreshments will be served. This meeting is open to anyone interested in the Mississippi River Hills Association, whether you’ve been a supporter from the beginning or are just learning of us now.
Our agenda for Tuesday’s meeting will include:
- Introduction of the board of directors
- Brief overview of our purpose and the Missouri Regional Cuisines Project
- Final review of bylaws
- Demonstration of the new online regional tourism map
- Committee reports
- Membership information and benefits
- Plan of action development
- Overview of the National Tiger Sanctuary
For more information visit our web site at: MississippiRiverHills.org.
The National Tiger Sanctuary is located on Highway Y near Bloomsdale, in Ste. Genevieve County.
From I-55 take exit 157, travel West 2.3 miles on Highway Y. The NTS will be on your right.
Letitia “Tish” Johnson
Community Development Specialist
University of Missouri Extension
255 Market Street Sainte Genevieve, MO 63670